A wonderful announcement by Chris Kapches, CEO & President of Chestnut Park Real Estate Brokerage, Limited.
I am pleased to announce that Chestnut Park was awarded the Christie’s Affiliate of the Year Award in Dublin, Ireland by Christie’s International Real Estate last week. The award is international recognition of Chestnut Park’s co-branding with Christie’s and our on-going efforts to leverage the Christie’s brand to enhance the business opportunities of our agents and provide a broader reach for all Chestnut Park clients. Among the key endeavours that resulted in our being awarded the Christie’s Affiliate of the Year Award were:
- Record year in luxury sales
- The development of a marketing strategy that leverages the Christie’s brand
- Developed a digital marketing partnership with Christie’s that featured Chestnut Park on Christie’s Luxury Defined Blog
- Highlighted our affiliation with Christie’s through our social media
- Marketed our privileged exposure in Christie’s 2015 Luxury Defined Report
- Branded Christie’s as our global partner
- Co-presented and sponsored an exclusive private sale of Warhols at the suites for sale in Toronto’s Shangri-La condominium project
In the competitive resale markets in which Chestnut Park’s agents provide real estate services, and as the spotlight on international movement in real estate sales continues to increase, having a global partner is essential to Chestnut Park’s continued success as the predominate brokerage in all our markets.
Chris Kapches / CEO and President
Chestnut Park Real Estate Brokerage, Limited